A trace antenna could be accidentally generated by a copper pour in some cases, such as when the gap between pads is wide. This article explains how you can remove it with the Subtract feature.
Removing Unintentional Trace Antennas
- Route a trace between the pads.
- Select the Subtract command from the context menu.
- Specify the value for the clearance required at the Property window. In the sample clip above the value is set to 0.2mm.
- Select the plane with unintentional antennas.
- Select the trace between the pads.
=> The plane will be cut out based on the shape of the trace.
- Finally, delete the trace you have created.