Added New Function
- Enhanced the cross probe feature for more efficient schematic and PCB designing.
- ERC/DRC/MRC windows are now easier to use. (It is now possible to move to an error description in an error list from an error mark on a design sheet.)
- The setting dialogs for menu customization have been combined into one dialog and it is now easier to use.
- Objects can be now searched and moved even when filters are off.
- Pins can be now selected regardless of the settings of “Move Pin” and “Move Pin Attribute” in Property Window.
- An ERC error, “Duplicated references” is now detected even when mixed-case references exist. (Ex: R1/r1)
- The history of route width input when routing now remains and you can select the width from the history.
- Enhanced the Online DRC feature and you can now check route width(Minimum / Maximum Line Width) while designing.
- Enhanced the measure feature.
- An origin point can be now moved by inputting absolute coordinates.
- Improved the speed of processing when starting up the application and editing design by up to 50% in in-house comparison with previous versions.
- Changed the timing to check 100 pin limitation when licenses are not obtained.
- Fixed an issue where Quadcept failed to start under certain circumstances.
- Improved not to hide a “X” mark that means an “Unconnected Pin” when connecting a wire to the pin.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when moving a column in the BOM dialog. (Only on Windows 10)
- Fixed an issue with a label position when moving a wire.
- Fixed an issue with the performance when replacing pins.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when performing “Update Components” with no license.
- Fixed an issue where the font size changed when importing Altium data.
- Fixed an issue with the selection of pin attributes.
- Improved not to generate illegal objects such as objects of 0mm long or radius 0mm.
- Improved the performance of Object Snap.
- Fixed an issue where “Align Routes” did not work.
- Fixed an issue with the display of custom layers in a panel sheet.
- Fixed an issue with cutout objects.
- Fixed an issue with Property Window.
- Fixed an issue where a DRC error, “Floating Via” was erroneously detected when a route “Cap Shape” is set as “Square”.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when creating a pad under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when import a DXF file with certain data.
- Fixed an issue where hided rats could be selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when running DRC in certain data.
- Fixed an issue with the performance when creating planes.
- Fixed an issue where an Online DRC error was erroneously detected under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue with References generated by Create Test Land Automatically.
- Fixed an issue with the visibility of Reference numbers when printing a sheet.
- Fixed an issue with the visibility of rats caused when copying a project.
- Fixed an issue where the column sorting feature in a list did not work correctly.
*Altium is registered trademark or trademark of Altium Limited.