Added New Function
- Parts creation and selection are now more easily and quickly
- by direct link with online electronic component company, Digi-Key.
- In addition, they can be procured with just one click and will be shipped on the same day.
- For further information, refer to here.
- Substantially improved the viewer mode capabilities.
- Added support for a new language, simplified Chinese(menus and tips for menus).
- Added [Prev] to select a previous object on the same coordinates.
- The version 9 provides over 200 new features, improvements and enhancements
- based on requests and feedback from Quadcept users.
- Substantially improved the OrCAD conversion function(OrCAD v10.0 or above now supported).
- Enhanced the check function for data consistency when exporting netlists.
- Added a setting mode for unconnected pins.
- Improved performance when wiring.
*OrCAD is registered trademarks or trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Substantially improved the performance of Online DRC.(Real time error detection and warning mode added)
- The text size of a reference can be now specified when placing components.
- Added a feature to report board information.
- Added a display setting for the message of unconnected planes deletion.
- Added a display setting for the message of looping routes.
- Extended the automatic board outline dimension creating capabilities.
- Extended the layer configuration synchronizing capabilities when creating a panel.
- Extended the route isometric capabilities.
- Extended the measuring capabilities.
- Changed the indication function of cursor coordinates to display the on-grid coordinates.
- Reviewed the default settings of DRC.
- Improved the performance of line width setting when importing DXF/DWG files.
- Added support for the proxy of Quadcept DesignConverter.
- The conversion of data from CR-5000 Board Designer is now more accurate.
- Improved converting capabilities for CR-5000 Board Designer.
- The output of PollEx ASCII is now more accurate.
*PollEx is registered trademarks or trademarks of ©POLLIWOG Corporation.
*CR-5000 and Board Designer are registered trademarks or trademarks of Zuken, Inc.
- Improved the dialogs to import / export Quadcept files(qcom).
- Fixed an issue with the offset function when printing.
- Fixed an issue that output blanks when printing a drawing frame containing an origin point at the upper left.
- Fixed an issue with print size of a printer.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when printing certain data.
- Fixed an issue that was unable to change a sheet name when it contained a dot.
- Adjusted attribute items to search for components.
- Fixed an issue with the operations of GRID settings.
- Fixed an issue that failed to start up Quadcept when it could not access the path set as the storage space.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a transaction error when switching to Standalone Activation in certain situations.
- Improved the performance of port size adjustment.
- Fixed an issue with the auto wiring function behavior.
- Fixed an issue that was unable to switch symbols to alternative shapes.
- Fixed an issue with the processing of prohibited characters.
- Reviewed the priority order of object selection.
- Fixed an issue that was unable to select routes in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue with the DRC behavior.
- Changed the reference source of DRC clearance to thermal objects to refer to the clearance value of routes.
- Fixed an issue where the layer settings of clearance did not work in certain data.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when setting the clearance of MRC to -1.
- Fixed an issue with teardrop generation.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when creating planes in certain data.
- Fixed an issue with planes within keep out areas.
- Fixed an issue with differential pair routes.
- Fixed an issue with differential pair tuning.
- Fixed an issue with dimensions in panel sheets.
- Fixed an issue with the performance of netlist import(PADS).
- Fixed an issue where the D code of NC drills was overlapped in certain data.
- Fixed an issue where thermal objects were not generated in certain data.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when exporting DXF/DWG files in certain data.
- Fixed an issue that contained even hidden objects within print range.
- Changed the batch printing function to print files according to the layer settings of a PCB sheet.
- Fixed an issue where [Current Layer Only] did not work in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that did not reflect customized layers.
- Fixed an issue with the layer window.