Notes: Before You Update
The project files saved with Quadcept 10.4.0 are not backward compatible with earlier Quadcept versions. Please note this if you are sharing a project file with multiple users.
- Added the ability to import SamacSys-format library files.
- Added the option to disable hardware acceleration.
MEMOWe are currently experiencing an issue where the preview screen would not refresh on some devices. If you are experiencing this issue, you may be able to solve it by enabling the Disable Hardware Acceleration option. For more information, please see the page below.
- Added the ability to import/export CSV format files in the Assign Footprint dialog. This allows you to add footprints to multiple components at once.
- Added the ability to filter components in the Assign Footprint dialog.
- Enhanced each function of Select Same Nets, Select Same Attribute, Select Same Pins and Select Same Components to select the same objects across all the schematic sheets in a project.
- Added a direct interface to DEMITASNX®, an EMI suppression design support tool.
- Added the ability to flip the entire board. This allows you to design your board from the bottom-side view.
- Added the ability to specify how routing objects are selected while in Move / Copy Continuously mode.
- Added the ability to perform spread selection when deleting routing objects using the Delete Route command.
- Added filled objects(planes, keep out areas, etc.) and square routes as targets for Trimming.
- Added the option to suppress trailing zeros in the dimension value when placing dimensions.
- Added the ability to export component coordinates files in CSV format.
- Added the option to output texts as lines when exporting a DXF file.
- Added the option to import footprints as components when converting CR5000 board files.
- Added a new vector font for text objects.
- Fixed an issue where the Favorite settings would be initialized by performing certain steps.
- Fixed an issue where each link such as a link to a datasheet could not be opened in the Ultra Librarian window.
- Adjusted the size of each message dialog.
- Fixed an issue where references would not be updated correctly when running the Update Reference command after copying a schematic sheet.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when changing a reference through certain steps.
- Fixed an issue where a net would not be connected between multiple sheets in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Fit to Drawing Frame Size option would be displayed in some irrelevant dialogs
- Fixed an issue where symbols would not be converted correctly when converting CR5000 schematic files containing certain data.
- Improved the interface and usability of the dialogs that contain collapsible settings.
- Improved the usability of the Subtract function.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when rotating a cutout while in copy mode.
- Fixed an issue where the clearance between a dynamic plane and custom pad would be less than the specified value in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when switching the corner angle during differential pair routing.
- Fixed some minor issues that occurred during differential pair routing.
- Fixed an issue where corner dimensions would be displayed at an inappropriate position in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where hidden attribute texts would be checked by a batch DRC.
- Fixed an issue where texts placed on a Bottom layer would not be output when exporting a DXF file.
- Fixed some minor issues that occurred in ODB++ file exports.
- Improved the CR5000-BD converter to import the board outline as line objects.
- Improved the CR5000-BD converter to import via names.
- Fixed an issue where the inner layer of the PCB converted from CR5000-BD could not be deleted.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when converting the CR5000 board files with certain data.
- Fixed an issue where pads would not be imported properly when converting the CR5000 board files with certain data.
* DEMITASNX is a registered trademark or trademark of NEC Solution Innovators, Ltd.