InformationThe teardrop generating capability temporarily disabled in this version has been improved and enabled again in Quadcept 10.3.2. Please update to the latest version if you are using Quadcept 10.3.1.
- Temporarily disabled the capability to generate teardrops for customized pads.
- Fixed an issue where a Polygon/Twisted Plane Violation error would be erroneously detected when running a batch DRC in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the DRC error marks could not be hidden through the Display Settings dialog.
- Restored the option to generate separate NC drill chart files for plated and non-plated holes.
* This version fixes some issues caused in Quadcept 10.3.0. Please see the release notes below for the changes included in Quadcept 10.3.0.