- Importing / Exporting DXF/DWG AC1032(2018) format files is now supported.
- Added a new electrical rule to verify that the voltage of power supply connected to a component pin is within the allowable voltage range for the pin.
- Added the ability to export user-selected nets as a ground for LTspice simulations.
- Added an option to show the value of each SPICE attribute on a schematic sheet.
- Improved performance when moving components / routing signals.
- Fixed an issue where an object list would be incorrectly exported when generated from the Output List menu in the Open dialog under certain conditions.
- Changed the value of the “No Mount” attribute that is output from the Component Attributes List dialog.
- Fixed an issue where opening an IDF file in viewer mode would cause an error.
- Improved interface and usability of the Link with LTspice dialog.
- Fixed an issue where wires could not be connected properly when the coordinates of each object were slightly out of alignment.
- Fixed an issue where the fill color would be unable to be changed once moving a polygon object to the back.
- Improved the verification of multiple net definitions to display a relevant net name in the error result.
- Fixed an issue where the reference of a component would be displayed when the component was placed from the Component window, even if the reference was set hidden.
- Fixed an issue where changing a layer during routing would occasionally result in an incorrect route width.
- Fixed an issue where the “Outline Width” and “Filled Line Width” values of a plane could not be edited simultaneously in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where an attribute text would be placed at an incorrect position when generated at the origin of a component in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where editing the coordinates of an image object from the Image dialog would change the size of the object.
- Fixed an issue where multiple identical footprints could be assigned to a single component when performing annotation under certain conditions.
- Improved the DXF file export to output text objects as a collection of lines.
- Changed the values of the Plated field in the NC drill chart.
* LTspice is a registered trademark or trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.