If you are having trouble with this issue, please update your Quadcept application to V10.4.4.
Dear valued customers,
We have confirmed that connection point objects were not found as differences and could not be transferred to PCB designs when running the Transfer to PCB / Annotation capabilities in some cases.
In V10.4.4, we have fixed this issue and added a correction capability for the project files that are experiencing this issue. If you are using connection point objects for your design, please update your Quadcept application to the latest version.
The internal IDs for the connection point objects placed on the schematic were duplicate in some cases. Once this occurred, the connection point objects were not recognized as differences between the schematic and the PCB, and were not transferred to the PCB design.
Case(s) where this issue occurs :
- Duplicate a connection point object by copying a schematic sheet.
Corrective/Preventive action(s) :
- Improved the copy capability not to duplicate the internal IDs for connection point objects when copying a schematic sheet.
- Added an ability to automatically correct the internal IDs for connection point objects when opening the project that is experiencing this issue.
- As this patch will automatically resolve this duplication issue when you open a project file that is experiencing this issue, the project will be in an edited state.
- In addition, the internal IDs for the connection point objects will be changed when the above process is performed, so the affected connection point objects will be found as differences when running the annotation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we thank you for your patience in this matter.