Added New Function
- Added a linkage feature with a PCB design, manufacturing and assembly service, Elefab™.
- Improved the processing of data migration from Community Edition to Professional Edition.
- Added a feature that allows you to toggle visibility of Reference Leader Line for easier Reference placement.
- Changed the component position lock mark for improved visibility.
- Added a feature that allows you to change zoom level increments.
- Enhanced a Square route creation function.
- Added features that automatically identify what kind of format is imported and allow you to change format when importing Gerber files.
- Added a feature that allows you to separate files according to plating status when exporting NC Drill/NC Drill Chart files.
- Fixed an issue where the Existing File(Shortcut) command did not work properly.
- Added an output format for BOM files. (.txt、.csv)
- Added a feature that allows you to copy component attribute lists.
- Improved the processing of data migration from Community Edition to Professional Edition for easier data transfer.
- Fixed an issue where several menus were not displayed in a device block creation sheet.
- Fixed an issue where references were not assigned correctly in some cases when placing components.
- Fixed an issue where characters got garbled when importing Shift-JIS files at the output columns of the BOM export dialog.
- Fixed an issue where a junction object could be illegally deleted at a T-junction.
- Abolished the Show Open Mark feature.
- Fixed an issue where Electrical Property Connection Violation errors were erroneously detected when connecting pins via I/O ports.
- Fixed misbehavior when adding attributes to components from Attribute List.
- Enhanced the P-ban link function and you can now make an estimate from schematic sheets.
- Improved the error messages shown when importing a netlist file and you can now see the error details.
- Improved the object snapping when creating routes.
- Fixed misbehavior when changing a current layer.
- Fixed an issue where thermal objects were overlapped in some cases when updating planes.
- Fixed an issue where a gerber file in RS-274X format failed to be imported if 0 was attached to the beginning of the D codes.
- Fixed a rendering issue of pads in the gerber viewer.
- Improved route/via movement by dragging and you can now move them while grabbing the center of the objects.
- Fixed misbehavior when moving cutout objects using Relative Move or Rotational Move.
- Fixed an issue where gerber and drill files from EAGLE failed to be imported to Quadcept.
- Fixed an issue where gerber files from PADS failed to be imported to Quadcept.
- Fixed an issue where unnecessary arc was printed when printing PCB sheets in outline mode under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where existing dimensions were skewed in some cases when importing DXF files.
- Fixed an issue where pad stacks were not converted properly in some cases when converting CR5000BD data.
- Fixed an issue where a part of Design Rule Area functions did not work properly.
- Fixed a rendering issue with plane objects.
- Changed the timing to automatically update Panel sheets.
- Fixed an issue where thermal objects were not generated properly if the origin point of a pad was moved with offset features.
- Changed the processing of net deletion not to automatically remove the route having the same net when deleting net.
- Fixed an issue where memory usage increased when executing Update Panel multiple times.
- Fixed misbehavior when importing PollEx files.
- Enhanced the Split Shape function and you can now split routes, arc routes and square routes.
- Improved the number of displayed digits of coordinates.
- Fixed a rendering issue caused when moving a mouse cursor.
- Fixed an issue caused by moving circle objects while grabbing the origin point of them.
- Fixed an issue caused when merging multiple circle objects.
- Improved the display of the plane outline.
- Improved the rendering speed of dynamic planes.
- Deleted an unnecessary layer in the default layers displayed when converting CR5000BD files.
- Fixed misbehavior of the Assign Layer settings when converting CR5000BD files.
- Fixed an issue where the shortcut key of Change Bending Angle did not work when editing the outline of cutout objects.
- Fixed an issue caused by executing Pushback while drawing planes.
- Fixed an issue where Component Clearance Violation errors were erroneously detected under certain circumstances.