Added New Function
- Quadcept signed a partnership alliance with Mouser Electronics. You can now search for their parts, import their part info to your libraries and export a BOM file in their format during design.
- Added indicators on the screen which show license acquisition status.
- Added a feature that allows you to insert a power symbol while wiring.
- Enhanced a differential pair routing feature.
- Expanded GRID settings.
- Enhanced a copy feature, and it now allows you to designate a reference point for pasting copied objects.
- Increased verifiable objects by a MRC item, Text Placement Angle.
- Added a Subtract feature which allows you to cut selected objects.
- Added a feature that allows you to edit footprints placed on a PCB/panel sheet.
- Multiple objects can be now converted into filled objects in a lump.
- Added a feature that permits you to directly change route length.
- Added a feature to copy a pad shape when creating a pad stack.
- The display location of a drill list is now adjustable by entering offset values.
- Added a feature to export a PCB data in ASCII format. (Quadcept Design File)
- Improved the performance when searching for objects.
- Enhanced the performance when opening and removing project files.
- Enhanced the Array Placement function for pins and pads, and it now allows you to specify an incremental value.
- Changed to display customized layers in a Preview window.
- A confirmation message is now shown when dragging and dropping a file to a different directory.
- Fixed an issue where sorting a list was not working properly in a Component Attributes List dialog.
- Fixed an issue where a license would not be able to be acquired once updating to “Windows 10 April 2018 Update” during standalone authentication.
- Filtering can be now enabled or disabled by clicking an item name in the Filter dialog.
- Improved the processing of determining wire width when starting to draw a wire.
- Extended the limit number of divisions of rows and columns when creating a drawing frame. (Max 702)
- Changed the lower left of the maximum area to be a reference point when copying multiple objects.
- Fixed an issue where unconnected pin settings were deleted when updating components.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when moving objects with Relative Move after specifying copy number.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when replacing a certain port.
- Fixed an issue where the application became sluggish when many ports were arranged on a device block sheet.
- Fixed an issue where a connection point placed on a device block sheet was not processed properly by annotation.
- Changed the drawing order, and a current layer and layer type are now displayed at the forefront.
- Object Snap is now available when placing a connection point.
- Changed a Convert to Plane function, and it now converts selected objects into static planes.
- An overwrite confirmation message is now shown when exporting Gerber files.
- Fixed an issue where a Gerber aperture may not be able to be read with some tools.
- Improved the display of drill objects.
- Fixed an issue where highlights of objects were canceled when performing Cross Probe.
- Fixed an issue where objects may be illegally placed in the Other layer with Move between Layers.
- Fixed an issue where the clearance error between a board outline and a square / rectangular pad could not be detected properly.
- Fixed an issue where a “Check Clearance of Displayed Objects only” function was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where a changed PCB sheet name was not reflected in a panel sheet.
- Fixed an issue where the contents of “MountType” and “ElectricalpartType” were not output into a BOM file.
- Fixed an issue where a mouse cursor did not move according to a GUIDE setting when designating a reference point in Move and Route Move mode.