Added New Function
- Added an All button to the Qcom output dialog and Copy between Databases dialog.
- Added support for a Japanese vector font.
- Changed the Print dialog not to be closed automatically when printing was done.
- Fixed an issue where Digi-Key part search failed if the number of search characters was less than 3.
- Fixed an issue where Quadcept failed to communicate with the server when using certain routers in Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue where the origin point of a label was set to an incorrect position when placing it at 90 or 180 degrees.
- Fixed an issue where a schematic file was illegally recognized as old version and converted when “Multiple Net Definitions” existed in the design.
- Improved the performance when creating wires and lines.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when opening project files including an illegal 2 Point Distance Dimension.
- Fixed an issue where drill objects could not be printed alone.
- Fixed an issue where an Other layer were not printed correctly when the layer was hidden.
- Fixed an issue where the error marks of DRC were not highlighted properly in outline mode.
- Fixed an issue where panels were illegally placed more than the specified number when arranging panels with the “Place to Origin Point” option.
- Fixed an issue where the performance might be degraded depending on the Rats / Net Color Settings.
- Fixed an issue where the plane was not printed correctly when its size was 10 mm or less.