Added New Function
- Added a filtering function in Object Window.
- Enhanced the object moving function and an origin point and area are now displayed when moving Labels, Texts and Attribute Texts.
- Added a feature that allows you to specify a reference of Alignment Mark and Fiducial Mark when placing panels.
- Added a function to display a reference point when moving objects.
- Fixed UI issues caused under high DPI environment. (Cursor misalignment, invalid dialog size, illegal handle/font size)
- Changed the method to display the assignment status of components and enhanced the performance of Component Window.
- Added a feature that allows you to copy attributes between component attribute lists.
- Improved the options in the Update Components dialog to make them clearly understandable.
- Improved rotating function to keep the origin point of part attributes when parts are rotated.
- Changed the default extension of netlist files.
- Fixed an issue where a data save confirmation message does not appear when shutting down a computer.
- Fixed an issue where a value of 1001 or more cannot be entered in “Start Number” on the Update Reference dialog.
- Fixed an issue where backup files cannot be restored correctly in some cases in Quadcept Maintenance.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error at start up if menu settings became illegal state.
- Improved the conditions of automatic junction generation.
- Improved the operability of the Place Power Supply/Place Port dialog.
- Improved the Attribute dialog and it now opens with all the characters selected.
- Fixed an issue where the display change of pin names and pin numbers was not reflected on other gates.
- Fixed an issue where labels were illegally placed away from a wire when moving them by coordinate input.
- Improved the layer display function and drill can be now shown/hidden alone without depending on the display state of the physical layer.
- Improved the DRC/MRC error mark display when moving to an error location.
- Fixed an issue where circular objects cannot be converted to planes.
- Fixed an issue where a MRC clearance error was not detected when resists overlap.
- Fixed an issue where moving to an error location from the DRC result window caused an error when Grid was set to 0.
- Fixed an issue where an illegal D code was output to Gerber data in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a plane entered into a keep out area under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where objects were illegally moved to a layer that did not exist by Move between Layers in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when creating a 2 Point Distance Dimension between a drill and pad.
- Fixed an issue where an online DRC error occurred when editing polygon outline.
- Fixed misbehavior when creating a true circle with arc routing.
- Fixed an issue where rectangles with round arcs were not output correctly to DXF files.
- Fixed an issue where objects were imported into layers different from the layer specified in the DXF when reading DXF files.
- Fixed an issue where thermal objects were not generated for the plane created in the cutout of a keep out area.
- Fixed an issue where routes did not move properly when moving parts and routes with Relative Move.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when copying and pasting objects between sheets.
- Fixed an issue where polygons containing cutouts were twisted on Gerber data in specific data.
- Fixed an issue where changes to characters made while moving a Reference were canceled after placement.
- Fixed an issue where the clearance setting for board outline always refers to a “DefaultClass” setting even when there are multiple net classes.