Added New Function
- A new Digi-Key API is now supported. You can now use the sped-up Digi-Key part search and find more component attributes to import to your parts.
* A Digi-Key account is required to use the Digi-Key link functions.
- Fixed an issue where the application window might become inactive when closing or minimizing a modeless dialog.
- Fixed an issue where a component was illegally recognized as being edited when selecting a symbol at the Symbols of a part creation sheet.
- Fixed an issue where the link between a part and a pin was canceled when performing Replace Pin in a device block sheet.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when performing Update Device Block in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when exporting ODB++ files if multiple batch lists contained the same layer.
- Fixed an issue where a mouse cursor was illegally captured when taking a screenshot with Screenshot Region.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when moving Connection Point with Object Window.
- Changed the state of Current Layer not to be saved into a setting file when performing Save Settings.
- Fixed an issue where the design area did not become active and focus illegally remained on the Ruler dialog when using the Ruler function.
- Fixed an issue where thermal objects might not be generated to Oval Pad in certain circumstances.