Added New Function
* We re-released the latest version as v9.3.10 since a rendering issue was found in the Dimension objects in v9.3.9.
- Improved the Project Window and it now keeps the current state of project file tree after closing the application.
- Enhanced the 2 Point Distance Dimension and it now allows you to choose a layer to be measured when measuring pad objects.
- Updated the license authentication server for the issue where an obtained license was unexpectedly released.
- Fixed an issue where Screenshot Region could not be used in Viewer mode.
- Fixed an issue where the linkage functions with Elefab and NET CHANGER could not be used in stand-alone mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when replacing components on a device block sheet.
- Fixed an issue where the object snap did not work properly under certain situations when drawing routes.
- Fixed an issue where a component was not recognized as being edited when editing its attributes.
- Fixed an issue where a pad placed at a free angle was not output properly when exporting ODB++ files.
- Fixed an issue where a PollEx ASCII file exported from Quadcept failed to be imported into PollEx if a component without silk existed.
- Fixed an issue where some features of the layer lock function did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when performing Show Attribute in Move mode.