Added New Function
- Updated the version of .Net Framework to 4.6.2. to provide safer and more comfortable design environment that all users can safely use our software and cloud services without being threatened by security threats.
- Increased the processing speed of the following functions: Rebuild Plane, Stop at First Obstacle, Online DRC, Auto Backup etc.
- Modified the available features and functionality in the Community edition.
- Quadcept now links with the world’s leading online electronic component companies, Digi-Key, Chip1Stop and RS Components. Now you can search for components from more than 20 million parts and check component information for price, stock and obsolete in real time through Quadcept.
- Enhanced a feature to edit, add and delete component attributes.
- Added a feature to purchase components from Digi-Key, Chip1Stop and RS Components.
- Enhanced a BOM output function. (Attribute editing function and BOM output function now separated.)
- Added a monospaced vector font.
- Greatly enhanced a plane creation/editing feature. (Ex. Method of assigning net now changed)
- Added a feature to rebuild all the planes in a lump.
- Masked a password in proxy settings.
- Fixed an issue where the checkbox, “Do not show me this again” on help windows did not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where unmounted components were not output into netlist files under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where some attributes could not be output into netlist files.
- Fixed an issue where differences in nets had not been displayed when running “Compare”.
- Enhanced the accuracy of Altium data conversion.
- Fixed an issue where hidden attribute texts could not be selected in drawing frame creation sheets.
- Fixed an issue where the application became sluggish under certain circumstances.
- Improved the operations relating to gate components. (Place, Copy/Paste, Replace etc.)
- Adjusted the brightness of the background when routing signals.
- Fixed an issue where the application became sluggish when routing signals with “Stop at First Obstacle” enabled under certain circumstances.
- Fixed misbehavior when selecting objects in footprint creation sheets.
- Fixed misbehavior when running DRC.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when performing “Place Panel” under certain circumstances.
- Improved a feature to show the assembly areas of parts. Now the setting, “Specify Assembly Area” is eliminated and an assembly area is displayed/output at all times.
- Fixed misbehavior when filtering.
- Fixed an issue where cutout objects in placed footprints could be edited.
- Fixed an issue where unwanted lines were generated in a board outline when creating a slit using “Create Board Slit”.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was not displayed correctly when importing a netlist with illegal information.
*In ver.9.3.0, we have improved and enhanced more features based on requests and feedback from Quadcept users. Our support team will inform them individually by e-mail regarding the issues reported from them.
*Altium is registered trademarks or trademarks of Altium Limited.